This page is not JuMP documentation per se but are notes for the JuMP community. The JuMP developers have compiled this roadmap document to share their plans and goals. Contributions to roadmap issues are especially invited.
JuMP 1.0 will be ready to release roughly when all of these tasks are completed. Some but not all of these tasks are summarized in the JuMP 1.0 milestone.
- Create a website for JuMP (Done: jump.dev)
- Deprecate the JuliaOpt organization and move repositories to the JuMP-dev organization (Done)
- Address major regressions from JuMP 0.18
- Fix issues that we promised MOI would fix
- Address "easy" usability issues
- Improve the documentation (#1062)
- Developer experience
- Get JuMP's unit tests running faster. See #1745. (Done)
- All solvers should complete the transition to MOI (Done)
- Provide packages for installing Bonmin and Couenne (Done)
- MathOptFormat 1.0 (Done)