Materials for learning JuMP
This page is a collation of materials for learning JuMP. The lists are by no means complete or even comprehensive - they are based on submissions made to the website. If you know of other materials for learning JuMP, please consider updating this page.
- The JuMP documentation contains a number of introductory “Getting started” tutorials. Start here if you haven’t used JuMP before.
- Joshua Pulsipher has a short course on using InfiniteOpt.jl that includes introductions to JuMP and Julia.
- Xavier Gandibleux has introductory materials on JuMP and Julia, some parts of which are in French.
- Abel Siqueira has a series of YouTube tutorials in Portuguese. The tutorials cover JuMP, as well as a range of other Julia packages and topics related to mathematical optimization.
- Julia Programming for Operations Research, 2nd Edition by Changhyun Kwon
- Mathematical Programming with Julia, by Richard Lusby and Thomas Stidsen