JuMP-dev 2020: Abstract Submissionjump-dev ·
June 15-17, 2020, Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium.
This workshop is the fourth JuMP-dev workshop after the first, second, and third JuMP-dev workshops.
The purpose of the workshop is to bring together students, researchers, and practitioners with interests in the software aspects of JuMP and related packages. The workshop is open for anybody to attend. In particular, we invite new contributors and those who have not met the core development team.
Submit an abstract.
Similar to previous JuMP-devs, we invite participants to (optionally) present work related to JuMP. In particular, we especially seek talks related to:
- JuMP core development (MathOptInterface, JuMP 1.0)
- Mathematical optimization solvers written in Julia
- Automatic differentiation in Julia (e.g., Cassette, Zygote)
- Julia interfaces to solvers
- JuMP extensions (stochastic programming, robust optimization, multiobjective optimization, …)
- Optimization libraries that use JuMP
- Developer tools for JuMP
- Commercial use of JuMP
- JuMP for teaching
Speakers are encouraged to highlight challenges and lessons learned, not only successes. Talks should be aimed at a general audience, but familiarity with JuMP/Julia can be assumed.
See the previous JuMP-dev workshops for examples of accepted talks.
Abstract submission will close February 29, and we expect to notify accepted speakers in early March.
A registration portal will be created shortly. Unlike previous years, there will be a small registration fee.
- Oscar Dowson (Northwestern; Program Chair)
- Benoît Legat (UCLouvain; Local Organization)
- Xavier Gandibleux (Nantes)
- Joaquim Garcia (PSR & PUC-Rio)
- Changhyun Kwon (U. South Florida)
- Miles Lubin (Google)
- Juan Pablo Vielma (MIT)
- François Glineur (UCLouvain; Local Organization)
- Raphaël Jungers (UCLouvain; Local Organization)
- Anthony Papavasiliou (UCLouvain; Local Organization)