We are pleased to announce that JuMP-dev 2021 will be co-located with JuliaCon 2021!
This year JuliaCon is virtual, and will be held 28-30 July, 2021.
The purpose of JuMP-dev is to bring together students, researchers, and practitioners with interests in the software aspects of JuMP and related packages. In particular, we invite new contributors and those who have not met the core development team.
How to attend
JuliaCon 2021 is entirely virtual and free to attend, but registration is required.
Logistically, JuMP-dev will function as a separate track of JuliaCon. By registering for JuliaCon you can attend talks at JuMP-dev and JuliaCon.
All participants will uphold the JuliaCon Code of Conduct.
How to give a talk
Talk submissions have now closed.
Similarly to previous iterations of the workshop, we invite participants to present work related to JuMP. In particular, we especially seek talks related to:
- JuMP core development (MathOptInterface, JuMP 1.0)
- Mathematical optimization solvers written in Julia
- Automatic differentiation in Julia (e.g., Cassette, Zygote)
- Julia interfaces to solvers
- JuMP extensions (stochastic programming, robust optimization, multiobjective optimization, …)
- Optimization libraries that use JuMP
- Developer tools for JuMP
- Commercial use of JuMP
- JuMP for teaching
Speakers are encouraged to highlight challenges and lessons learned, not only successes. Talks should be aimed at a general audience, but familiarity with JuMP/Julia can be assumed.
See the previous JuMP-dev workshops for examples of accepted talks.
To contact the organizing committee, write to email@example.com.