We are pleased to announce that JuMP-dev 2022 will be co-located with JuliaCon 2022!
This year JuliaCon is virtual, and will be held 27-29 July, 2022.
The purpose of JuMP-dev is to bring together students, researchers, and practitioners with interests in the methodological, algorithmic, and software aspects of JuMP and related packages. In particular, we invite new contributors and those who have not met the core development team.
How do I attend?
JuliaCon 2022 is entirely virtual and free to attend, but registration is required.
All participants will uphold the JuliaCon Code of Conduct.
How do I give a talk?
Talk submission has now closed
Similarly to previous iterations of the workshop, we invite participants to present work related to JuMP. In particular, we especially seek talks related to:
- JuMP core development (MathOptInterface, JuMP 1.0)
- Mathematical optimization solvers written in Julia
- Automatic differentiation in Julia (e.g., Cassette, Zygote)
- Julia interfaces to mathematical optimization solvers
- JuMP extensions (stochastic programming, robust optimization, multiobjective optimization, …)
- Software that uses JuMP
- Developer tools for JuMP
- Commercial use of JuMP
- Uses of JuMP in teaching
Speakers are encouraged to highlight challenges and lessons learned, not only successes. Talks should be aimed at a general audience, but familiarity with JuMP/Julia can be assumed.
See the previous workshops for examples of accepted talks:
- Oscar Dowson
- Mathieu Besançon (ZIB)
- Theo Diamandis (MIT)
- Joaquim Dias Garcia (PSR)
- Benoît Legat (MIT)
- Miles Lubin (Google)
- François Pacaud (ANL)
To contact the program committee, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.