Convex.jl is a Julia package for Disciplined Convex Programming (DCP). Convex.jl makes it easy to describe optimization problems in a natural, mathematical syntax, and to solve those problems using a variety of different (commercial and open-source) solvers. Convex.jl can solve
- linear programs
- mixed-integer linear programs and mixed-integer second-order cone programs
- dcp-compliant convex programs including
- second-order cone programs (SOCP)
- exponential cone programs
- semidefinite programs (SDP)
Note that Convex.jl was previously called CVX.jl. This package is under active development; we welcome bug reports and feature requests. For usage questions, please contact us via the Julia Discourse.