Convex.jl was created, developed, and maintained by:
Convex.jl is currently developed and maintained by the Julia community; see Contributors for more.
The Convex.jl developers also thank:
- the JuliaOpt team: Iain Dunning, Joey Huchette and Miles Lubin
- Stephen Boyd, co-author of the book Convex Optimization
- Steven Diamond, developer of CVXPY and of a DCP tutorial website to teach disciplined convex programming.
- Michael Grant, developer of CVX.
- John Duchi and Hongseok Namkoong for developing the representation of power cones in terms of SOCP constraints used in this package.